Monday 25 February 2013

LL #2- Learning Styles

I am definitely a visual learner. I usually need to be shown how to do something before I can actually do it.

I've actually used YouTube a ton of times to learn stuff. For example, if I want to cook or bake something, watching a video on how to make it is way more effective for me then just reading a recipe.

Because I am a visual learner, it's super hard for me just to listen and pay attention without getting distracted. Lessons in school that have me actively participating in something are usually best for me or that have visual elements are usually best for me!

2 comments:

  1. Kayla,

    This is good for me and you to know. The classwork you design will likely lean toward the visual to start. I think you missed an opportunity for a specific example in the second paragraph (a YouTube of what you learned) and in the third paragraph (a class activity that worked for you. Be specific whenever possible

    Thank you for using titles, but don't forget to label your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kayla dear! I get what you're saying about sometimes having a hard time focusing and needing either visual or active learning involved in class. I really like how smooth and easy it is to read your writing. I agree with Mr. Hazeu though on adding more details. I wanna learn more bout cha! :P
    Be unique aaaand...WRITE IT DOWN ! ;)

    ReplyDelete