Tuesday 21 May 2013

LL #10- Crunch Time

So reality kinda hit me today when I realized we only have like 3 and a half weeks (18 school days) left of this year. And there's actually a ton that we have to get done, which is a bit overwhelming at times. Not only in Comp class, with our provincial exam coming up in two weeks, but in other classes, as well as preparation for grad. 

I wrote my last learning log on this, but I've been majorly procrastinating with stuff lately. Part of it is the fact that I have very little motivation with it being the end of the year and all and part of it is the fact that I feel like I have so much to do that I don't even want to think about it and I just continue to put it off. And that is not good because it just makes my work pile up even more. 

I haven't really come up with a solution to my procrastination besides just pushing through it and getting my work done. I think understanding why I procrastinate and the motives behind it (which is kinda what I researched last week) is helpful in overcoming my procrastination tendencies but it's something I have to continually work on. 

1 comment:

  1. The next logical step in your procrastination research would be to find some potential methods or strategies for motivation. Some ideas for each of the basic reasons for procrastinating would really be helpful (to you and your readers).

    ReplyDelete